- Promotes child welfare policies and advocates for amendments to relevant legislation.
- Establishes and maintains child welfare resource centers as well as hotlines responding to the various needs of children and families.
- Holds conferences and meetings regularly to build a network of people involved in the area of child welfare and also joins the networks of other professional and non-profit organizations in related fields.
- Provides on the job training for child welfare workers and evaluates the practice methods of social workers working with children and families.
- Publishes books, articles and brochures in the field of child welfare.
- Conducts research and surveys on child welfare issues in order to provide information and make proposals to the government, other NPOs and academic organizations involved in making decisions regarding the welfare of children.
- HELPING CHILDREN
MISSIG CHILDREN SEARCH
ABANDOND CHILDREN PROTECTION SERVICES
CHILDREN’S GROUP THERAPY
CHILDCARE INFO LINE & WEBSITE
- HELPING FAMILIES
2012-09-05 Viewed : 5406